Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme I can not edit any pages or products with Elementor

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Kosiii
    Support Expired

Elementor doesnt work at all, and Elemtor Pro throws error messages and it causes even more problemts.

Wordpress asks for an update of Elementor Pro and I can not do that as the plugin I download from Themeforest is not the equivalent latest version of Elementor.

I need this fixed asap!

Kosiii
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi you,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Kosiii
    Support Expired

Hi again,

I have just fixed all issues, please recheck.

Kosiii
    Support Expired

Can you share what you did exactly? Will be helpful for future issues or even for others having the same trouble.

Thank you

Hi you,

You need to update elementor pro to the latest version and activate it.

Currently to update elementor, please download the latest version at: Elementor Pro
    then install this downloaded plugin for your website.

About activating this plugin, I have activated it for you now, but this is a developer version, so it will limit some features such as live update, get templates from the Elementor library. To use it fully you will have to buy this version.

Kosiii
    Support Expired

Hi. Elementer pro is supposedly part of the package with the theme. Do you mean it is not part of it? I would not buy the theme if I had to buy an extra license for this plugin. Can you or someone else clarify this??

Hi,

We use Elementor Pro developer version, it will be limited in some features compared to the full Elementor Pro version. This plugin is still working without any purchase, it only limits some features like live update, get template from elementor library.

Kosiii
    Support Expired

Hi you,

Please check and send admin web account for me again, I can’t login to admin dashboard.

Kosiii
    Support Expired
    Kosiii
    Support Expired

Did you check?

Hi again,

Please go to Cpanel dashboard -> File manager -> File wp-config.php -> find code define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true ); => Edit to define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false );

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    Kosiii
    Support Expired
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.