Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme I can’t change menu for Mobile and change wording in Single Product page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    chanyanotai
    Support Expired

Hi support,
    i try to change menu for mobile size that showing at the bottom bar (My account,Shop,Search,wishlist). And i can’t edit or change Wording at “Single Product Page”.

chanyanotai
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi there,

#1. To change text on menu mobile, please copy code and paste into file functions.php on child-theme

– Shop:

function shopic_handheld_footer_bar_shop_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Shop', 'shopic') . '</span></a>';
        }

– My account:

function shopic_handheld_footer_bar_account_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_myaccount_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('My Account', 'shopic') . '</span></a>';
        }

– Search:

function shopic_handheld_footer_bar_search() {
            echo '<a href=""><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Search', 'shopic') . '</span></a>';
            shopic_product_search();
        }

– Wishlist:

function shopic_handheld_footer_bar_wishlist() {
    		if ( function_exists( 'yith_wcwl_count_all_products' ) ) {
    			?>
                <a class="footer-wishlist"
                   href="<?php echo esc_url( get_permalink( get_option( 'yith_wcwl_wishlist_page_id' ) ) ); ?>">
                    <span class="title"><?php esc_html_e( 'Wishlist', 'shopic' ); ?></span>
                    <span class="count"><?php echo esc_html( yith_wcwl_count_all_products() ); ?></span>
                </a>
    			<?php
    		} elseif ( function_exists( 'woosw_init' ) ) {
    			$key = WPCleverWoosw::get_key();
    			?>
                <a class="footer-wishlist" href="<?php echo esc_url( WPCleverWoosw::get_url( $key, true ) ); ?>">
                    <span class="title"><?php echo esc_html__( 'Wishlist', 'shopic' ); ?></span>
                    <span class="count"><?php echo WPCleverWoosw::get_count( $key ); ?></span>
                </a>
    			<?php
    		}
    	}

#2. Please go to Customize -> Woocommerce -> Single Product -> Edit info: https://prnt.sc/18ppqg2

chanyanotai
    Support Expired

Please check and send Admin web account for me again, I can’t login your admin dashboad.

chanyanotai
    Support Expired
    chanyanotai
    Support Expired

#1. Edit footer menu mobile:

Sorry, on new version, you can edit this menu on elementor builder. Please go to Footer Handlheld select Responsive Mode and edit text and link

#2. It is possible that you install many plugins leading to the error that you cannot update that data.
    How to fix: https://prnt.sc/19xqbyr
    Choose another style then choose the old style again so that the update button shows up again:

chanyanotai
    Support Expired
    chanyanotai
    Support Expired
    chanyanotai
    Support Expired

Yes, ok.

Let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.