Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme I can’t find demo pages and connected plug-ins

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Seb
    Support Expired

Hi there,
    It seems like I don’t have access to the demos, please also check if the plug-ins are connected to the theme, because now the plug-ins are manually installed myself.
    Regards.

Hi,

Please check your site, I have just imported demo for you. Let me know if you need to help.

Seb
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Ok Seb,

Keep contact with us when you need to help and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks!

Seb
    Support Expired

Hi Billy, sorry to bother you again.
    My <elementor> seems like cannot be loaded for the past 2 days, could you please help me to check what is the problem? And so the frontpage doesn’t load normally, few parts (products, reviews…) are missing.
    Then I want ask where is the access for the mainmenu, because I want to customize the <Shop by Our Selection> part, to change the icons, edit the order etc…
    Thank you in advance.
    Good day.

Hi,

I updated the latest version Elementor Pro plugin, and now, it’s working normally. Please recheck your site.

Seb
    Support Expired

Hi,
    Thank you.
    Only I can’t edit the <Reviews> part, it’s empty from Elementor side.
    And also do you know why the slider images are at very low quality from front side? but looks alright from back side.

Regards.

Hi,

I have just updated this issue for you. Please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.