Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme i need to add local payment method

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    intelligentprojects
    Support Expired

i need to add local payment method

Hi,

BA Booking plugin supports a number of payment gateways here, please refer to: https://ba-booking.com/shop/

If you would like to add your local payment gateway, we may consider adding this payment gateway, however you will be charged a fee for this request.

intelligentprojects
    Support Expired

what i should have to add this custom payment gateway ?

intelligentprojects
    Support Expired

if i bought BABE payment pack , it will let me configure custom payment getaway right ?

Hello,

Please read carefully the information from this plugin, it only provides PayPal and Stripe, Braintree payment gateways for you.

intelligentprojects
    Support Expired

i don’t have option to add local payment method ?
    i have made plugin and its working fine in woo-commence , i can not use it here ?

Hi,

This plugin’s payment gateways work independently from Woocommerce, so you cannot use Woocommerce payment gateways for booking objects here.

intelligentprojects
    Support Expired

how much it will cost me to add this payment method , and how much time it will take to be developed ?

Hi,

I need to know which payment gateway you want to use to check if it has an API to integrate with BA Booking plugin.

intelligentprojects
    Support Expired

you can fined it in this link : https://docs.thawani.om/docs/thawani-ecommerce-api/5534c91789a48-thawani-e-commerce-api

let me know how much and the time it needs

HI,

Yes, this payment gateway can be integrated with BA Booking plugin.
    We do not have time to integrate this payment gateway at the moment, we will arrange a time to take a closer look and reply to you as soon as possible.

intelligentprojects
    Support Expired

i should pay renewal for the plugins or its once ?

Hi,

The plugin will be customized just for you, and you will only have to pay a one-time fee for this plugin.

intelligentprojects
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    intelligentprojects
    Support Expired

any one here plz ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.