Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Demy
    Support Expired

Hello, I have purchased the theme but for some reason the icons were changed to different ones than the demo. I couldn’t find any way to change them. I’m having problems with the Header icons for the drop down menu and the accommodation listing page. Is there any way i can change them?

Hi you,

Please update the latest version theme and recheck.

If you need to help, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and help you.

Demy
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi you,

Please send full admin account for me, I need to check your config: https://prnt.sc/26pwqy1

Demy
    Support Expired

Sorry I thought that account was an admin, I changed it to an admin so it should work now. let me know if it’s ok

Hi you,

I have just updated the latest version theme to fix this issue, please recheck your site.

Demy
    Support Expired

The issue has been fixed! i was trying to post a reply with another issue but the posts don’t appear. Should I make another thread?

Demy
    Support Expired

By the way the issue is with the single activities pages. if you go there you will see the icons. i can’t revert it or edit it for some reason.

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Demy
    Support Expired

Oh wow thank you for such a quick response!! you’re the best!!

Happy to help you.

Let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.