Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lohith_nexgen
    Support Expired

Hi, I have bought the Poco theme from ThemeForest & imported the demo data.

But I have issued with the CSS such as transparent header, width size, button colors & etc..

It’s not quite looking as shown in the theme.

Can you please check this on priority? And also I have worked on the site, Just make sure the changes you make don’t vanish existing content.

lohith_nexgen
    Support Expired

And also I am mentioning again just to confirm
    I want all the data that are available currently on the website (70% of work has been done on the website). whatever the changes you make just make sure, IT DOESN’T AFFECT OR DELETE ANY EXISTING CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE!

Hi there,

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

lohith_nexgen
    Support Expired

Hi,

Everything looks good, but the individual product page looks different than the demo.

In the demo’s product page, images have aligned horizontally (like a carousel) with the hover zoom animation, but in the real site the images have aligned vertically 1 by 1, it’s taking much space in the mobile.

I want the slider with zoom animation for the product page as shown in the demo.

Ok, I resolved this issue, please recheck.

lohith_nexgen
    Support Expired

Why product image thumbnails are coming on the left side instead of the bottom?
    In mobile this looks very compact, visitors can’t see product image properly!

& also there is no zoom on hover as well as image is not opening up when someone clicks.

I just want exactly, how it looks in the demo. Can you please check all these before confirmation?

Sorry,

I setup Horizontal Product gallery layout for you, please recheck.

Image not zoom on hover:
    Your product photo must be 800×800 to be able to display zoom in single product, you can check demo https://srika.co.in/product/millet-cookies/

lohith_nexgen
    Support Expired

Everything is working fine, Thank you!

I am not seeing any existing content changes from my end, Just wanted to confirm from your end. All these changes did not change any existing content, right?

Please delete all cache on your browser and recheck: https://prnt.sc/13mmuv5

lohith_nexgen
    Support Expired

Everything is working fine, Thank you!

ybt6118
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lohith_nexgen
    Support Expired

Hi,

Everything looks good, but the individual product page looks different than the demo.

In the demo’s product page, images have aligned horizontally (like a carousel) with the hover zoom animation, but in the real site the images have aligned vertically 1 by 1, it’s taking much space in the mobile.

I want the slider with zoom animation for the product page as shown in the demo.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.