Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Hello,
    How can I link wish list icon to the page wish list? And then edit in elementor?

Thank you.

Hi you,

I tried to edit code on your site but Unfortunately, I encountered an error during editing, please provide me your FTP account or hosting account, I will check and try to help you.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Sorry, this is my error, I am trying to fix it on your website but unfortunately something went wrong. Please send me your hosting account, I will fix this for you right away

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Hello,

The website is working, thank you for fixing it.
    But when clicking wishlist – it opens the page OUR PRODUCTS (or ALL products).

I would like it to open the wishlist page.

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired
    Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Also, how can I remove the compare products gadget on product page?
    Where can I generally translate expressions as: in stock/ add to card and others (generally appearing on website). I couldn’t find them in LOCO TRANSLATE.

Hi,

#1. I don’t find your screenshot image.
    – I removed the copy button

#2. Translate text: you need to translate on plugin Wishlist translate text, search your text and add translate.

#3. Remove compare: Done.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Hello!!! Many of the redactions I have asked you to make have returned to its initial positions!!! I suppose after the brockage from yesterday! Please fix this as well:

I have asked you and you have removed the following links from MY ACCOUNT menu: DASHBOARD and DOWNLOADS!!! Please remove them again.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Also the space in tbe breadcrumbs menu is again very wide! You have previuosly reduced it and now it is againg very big – I mean the space in the breadcrumbs which appears between the TITLE of the PAGE and below content

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Hello,

Thank you for all the efforts.

Can you help also with the following thing:
    The space between TITLE and TEXT in the pages (contacts, Policies, Terms) with links in the FOOTER zone is very big. Can you reduce this space it a little bit? I am sending link.

Политики на поверителност

Контакти

Thank you.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Hello, I just saw that the space in all breadcrumbs is wider! I remember it was fixed by you previously, but maybe after brockage from yesterday it has returned to its initial settings!

Please, tryto fix it again.

Also, in the checkout page i would like to add the following:
    I agree with the Terms of use and Privacy policies and they to be linked with my pages for this:

https://marlin.bg/?page_id=3386 PRIVACY POLICIES
    https://marlin.bg/?page_id=3417 TERMS OF USE

Then where can I translate this text?

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.