Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Hi again,

#1. Please active your child-theme, all customizations I am editing here. This is to avoid losing the code when you update the new version for the theme: https://prnt.sc/12v7esa

#2. The space between TITLE and TEXT in the pages: Please take a photo screenshot about this issue, I will check again.

#3. Setup page: I resolved this issue.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Hello,

Thank you!

The theme Freshio Child is activated generally, shall I make any further settings in the same menu – apperance- themese in order all changes to be saved in future?

I am trying to send a screeenshot, but I cannot attach it as it requires link. How can I send it to you?

Hi,

#1. You must proactively create backups for your website. You can use the services of a hosting provider or you can create your own backup.

#2. You can use Lightshot Tool or TechSmith

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

It is fixed now, than you!

I will contact my hosting provider!

OK, let me know if you need to help.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Hello, how can I change the home page name from HOME 3 to MARLIN.BG
    Thank you.

Yes, I resolved this issue.

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Hello,

When deleting a product it appears in trash. But after a while I wanted to restore them, because they are available again, but it seemed tehy have disappeared.

Can you fix the period products are automatically removed from trash to 1 year?

Thank you.

Hi,

Please follow guide at Trash status

Rali4kam
    Support Expired

Hello, I have the following problem: I have embedded a video from my youtube channel as a blog post. But on the home page of my website the video does not visualize – only the title.In the blog page it is ok, but on the homepage it stays empty. Can you help me with this? Thank you.

Hi,

You must upload the featured image for the post here: https://prnt.sc/19oxqy3. WordPress does not support displaying featured in the form of videos as your request, it can only be displayed in article details.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.