January 11, 2021 at 3:35 pm #3364
1. How can I make a menu like in the demo? Namely, in width and so that the logo is closer to the menu.
2. I want to replace the basket in the menu with a basket with the amount, how to do it?
3. I have broken styles from the outgoing basket, how can I fix it?January 11, 2021 at 5:16 pm #3375
#1. I fixed for you.
#2,3: Sorry, I don’t understand your issue, please take a photo screenshot with description of these issues, I will check again.January 11, 2021 at 5:24 pm #3376January 12, 2021 at 9:35 am #3393
#1. I tried to fixed, and now, it’s ok: https://prnt.sc/wlg905
#2: Your Shopping cart use Widget Elementor, so that not like our demo ( use Widget Woocommerce Cart), I tried to add css to same demo.
#3. I added it for you, please check.January 12, 2021 at 2:14 pm #3407January 12, 2021 at 3:18 pm #3409
All your issues, I fixed, please recheck and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our team.
Many thanks!January 12, 2021 at 3:29 pm #3410January 12, 2021 at 3:33 pm #3416January 12, 2021 at 3:56 pm #3420
1. Icon delete not move to the left side, I added css to margin right.
2. Elementor Widget Cart not support show title basket
3,4.I fixed for you
5. We are really really appreciate your vote :
To vote go to http://themeforest.net/downloads then follow that link : http://screencast.com/t/ylPjXebiCIOE
Thanks and have a nice dayJanuary 12, 2021 at 4:03 pm #3423
Thank you! I will definitely vote!
And thanks for the help!
Last thing. When deleting from the cart, a notification appears on the main page and the side cart is hidden. How can this be disabled?January 12, 2021 at 5:17 pm #3432
I have hidden the message on the website for you.January 12, 2021 at 5:36 pm #3436
Thank you! How can I disable the sticky header for the mobile menu?January 13, 2021 at 10:45 am #3472
I have just resolved your issue, please recheck.January 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm #3479
but I need a sticky header on mobile so the top menu doesn’t disappear on phone 🙂January 13, 2021 at 2:33 pm #3480
Ok, I fixed it for you. Please recheck.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.