Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Technogy – Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme Menu save deletes older Mega menu items

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lazosmougias
    Support Expired

Hello,
    Got a problem with the menu. The menu consists of 9 items. When i create a mega menu for the first all is ok. When a second item is inverted to mega menu and i save the menu, the previous item that was mega menu as well is deleted.
    To bypass this problem I created the menu with all items, saved it and then inverted them to mega menus WITHOUT saving the menu at the end.
    However, in the future if i want to put a new menu item there, all the megamenus will be deleted and i will need to recreate them.
    Any workaround for this problem? Or something else i could do?

Hi you,

We fixed this issue on the latest version theme, please download on themeforest and update to your site.

If you need to help, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and help you.

lazosmougias
    Support Expired

Pardon me, we bought and downloaded the theme yeasterday, 25-5-2022, and at Envato the last update date is 7 April 2022, theme’s Version: 1.3.0, so the theme seems updated. We do something wrong?
    The site runs on a PHP 7.3 account and wordpress version 6.0.

Oh, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

lazosmougias
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

lazosmougias
    Support Expired

Thank you very much, mega menu now works as intended.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.