Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LucasPastaBoys
    Support Expired

Hello,

I would like to costumize the handheld footerbar from woocommerce on my website for mobile phones. The current footerbar shows 4 options: Shop, My accounnt, Search, Cart.

I would like to remove the My account and search option, and change shop to menu (as I am not using the standard woocommerce shop page to display my products, but a costum menu page).

I tried the sollutions given by woocommerce, but these do not work:

Customize links in the handheld footer bar

Do you have an alternative solution for this problem?

With kind regards,
    Lucas Raemakers

Hi there,

#1. to edit Menu footer, please copy code and paste into file functions.php on child-theme

– Shop:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_shop_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Shop', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
        }

– My account:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_account_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_myaccount_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('My Account', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
        }

– Search:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_search() {
            echo '<a href=""><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Search', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
            poco_product_search();
        }

– Cart:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_cart_link() {
    		?>
            <a class="footer-cart-contents" href="<?php echo esc_url( wc_get_cart_url() ); ?>" title="<?php esc_attr_e( 'View your shopping cart', 'poco' ); ?>">
                <span class="count"><?php echo wp_kses_data( WC()->cart->get_cart_contents_count() ); ?></span>
            </a>
    		<?php
    	}

You can change text, edit links for them.

LucasPastaBoys
    Support Expired

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for responding a little late. I applied your solution, it worked for all footer buttons, except the cart. I would like to change the name of the cart.

Also is it possible to change the icons in the footer?

Hi again,

#1. Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and help you.
    #2. We just support list icon at https://demo2.pavothemes.com/poco/icons/, let me know what icon you want to use, I will check and help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.