Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme My site is infected by malware again and updated dates not showingup on calendar

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    an619war
    Support Expired

My site keeps going to spam pages or bet sites, why is my site infected with malware again?
    Also the updated tour dates (12 April 2024) are not showing up on the tour pages: https://craicintours.com/booking/1-day-tour-loch-kirk-castles/

Hi,

#1. The error may be caused by the Elementor Pro plugin you are using too old version, I have updated this plugin for you to the latest version and it seems the problem has been resolved

#2. The longest you can complete is within 1 year, so dates greater than 1 year later will not be selectable.

an619war
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    an619war
    Support Expired

You charged me $50 to remove it last time but it was infected again. I did not install any plugins after you removed it. Can you charge me less this time as it’s a recurring issue plus i cant keep explaining to my client why this happens

an619war
    Support Expired
    an619war
    Support Expired

Ok, I have received your payment, I am trying to process your issue.

an619war
    Support Expired

Any updates?

Yes, I am still checking the website, may have to do a backup of your data or reinstall your website

an619war
    Support Expired

Ok, what timeframe are we looking at to fix this issue?

I’m resetting the data, deleting all the files on your hosting and backing up the old data. I’ll let you know when it’s done

an619war
    Support Expired

Any updates? My client is losing his mind

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.