Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme My site is infected by malware again and updated dates not showingup on calendar

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Oh sorry,

I deleted all the files on my hosting and reinstalled the previous backup for you, please check and monitor if the website is still redirected.

an619war
    Support Expired

can’t seem to login to wp admin, could you tell me how please? Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.
    an619war
    Support Expired

So seems like you restored an old version of the site & all the new tours have disappeared, plus i added 1 custom feature that enabled me to to put embedded maps on tours but that has vanished as well? Plus I know for a fact that the site was infected with viruses before I got this featured implemented and after too. I paid $80 to get this feature in so it’s a BIG problem right now!

Oh sorry about that 🙁
    I also told you about this before, I will delete all the files on the hosting and reinstall the previous backup.
    You did not warn or remind me about the custom code as well as the latest data that you updated so I deleted them all to backup the old version on the hosting.
    I checked the website again and the map has been re-added, looks like you got the code back.
    Regarding the deleted booking objects, if it’s not too much, can you update it again?
    The most important thing is that we can handle the problem of website virus infection and redirection, other issues I will try to help you if you have problems.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.