Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme My website has issue which need fixes asap (Footer Image)

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    HammadNajam
    Support Expired

Hi, hope you’re doing well. I bought the theme from you guys a while back. But recently I was working on it and wanted to change the logo from Poco to my Main Logo. But somehow it constantly showing 403 error and small message. I even disable that plugin but still couldn’t upload my Logo on the main page or anywhere on the website. Even removing the Poco Logo is not happening.

Please, I request you to answer my issues and kindly help and guide me with the fixes.

I also have other problem where I wanted to add reviews from my google page on maps and wanted to upload the reviews but I wasn’t successful in that as well,

I am attaching a snap with this message to have better understanding of issue.

Hope to see your positive response.

Regards,
    Hammad Najam

Hi you,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

HammadNajam
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    HammadNajam
    Support Expired

#21090#21090

Please check and send your account for me again, I can’t login your admin dashboard with this account.

HammadNajam
    Support Expired
    HammadNajam
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

I haven’t received any word from you since my last message which is why i am worried.

Please respond to my message update me.

HammadNajam
    Support Expired

It looks like your website is not allowing write or access to some files.
    I have temporarily switched to using image widget to update the logo both in header + footer for you.
    You still need to double-check your hosting settings to make sure customizations or configs can be logged

HammadNajam
    Support Expired

Once you read the message reply back to me. I will share the login details for mastersnacks.pk

Hoping to see your response quickly as I am close to my deadline.

Thank you,
    Hammad Najam.

HammadNajam
    Support Expired

Hi,

#1. Google review: please install this plugin Widget for Google Reviews

#2. We only support you 1 website domain per purchase code. In case you are using 2 website domains, please buy more to get support for both website domains.

We will stop support if you do not provide the full purchase code for both domain websites that you are using

HammadNajam
    Support Expired
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.