Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Xristos
    Support Expired

Hi,
    i create a new age item for example “test”
    and i must assign an order.
    Which age is first, you cannot save the price if you dont add price to the first item
    What i want is if i dont enter price to any age not to show on form
    i change the order but alsways the first must have a price
    how i overcome this pls?
    i want it there is an empty age not to dispaly it
    because as it is now, yu MUST put price in 1st item of the order and to the others not.
    Thannks

Hi you,

This plugin requires entering the price for the booking object to be able to publish or update this post.
    If you do not want to display the age selection options, you can delete them in the Ages section but it is required to have at least one other Ages option:
    Ex: Price tour

Xristos
    Support Expired

Hi my friend,
    i understand that , the problem is this…
    i have 4 ages, which is first in the order is required to add a price, always the first in the order, the 1,
    what i ask from you is when i have for example 3 ages, if i enter the pricr, in ONE OF THEM, for example
    18+
    12-17
    0-11 if i put a price ONLY here to sava the price item
    as it is now i must definitely add a price to the 1st one that is required for a reason
    Always, the first one is required, if i change the order and put first the 0-11 year, this will be required

what i want it the price settings to be ok if i add price only to one of them even if its 1stm 2nd or 3rd
    Thanks

When you have added the Ages option for the tour booking, you must enter the price for these options, this plugin does not have the function to skip the option if you leave it blank.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.