Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme One Click Demo Import? For just one page?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    zweigelb
    Support Expired

Hi guys,
    I am little upset right now. Normally when I am buying a theme on Themeforest I get a complete import of the demo site. Sometimes with one click, sometimes with some XML File that is included. Your importer just imported one page??? Are you serious?
    Also the download of the Image Map Pro plugin is not possible, because it is going to some unsafe site. By the way, why is this downloaded from Wpopal??? Is this just a copy of this theme?

Winwood – Sports & Outdoor WordPress Theme

Maybe it is just because the theme is brand new. Please advice.
    Thanks
    -Dirk

zweigelb
    Support Expired

Sorry guys, I have requested a refund. I dont have the time to wait – I need to create a customers page.

Hi you,

Sorry about this issue. Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and import data for you.

It seems that there is a problem with your server, so the import of data is not complete, this is a normal problem that many customers have due to limited response time from the server.

We are WordPress theme developers with various brands including WPOPal, Pavothemes, Themelexus, Prestabrain. The use of common data and framework is fully approved from Envato, so you can use this theme with confidence. We will always give you the best support from the support team

zweigelb
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck.

zweigelb
    Support Expired

Seems to be working now, even Elementor is loading now. THX a lot.
    Would you mind telling me more in a private message?

zweigelb
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

HI,

There seems to be a bit of a conflict between the theme and the server, and I don’t know how to explain it to you. However, never mind that, just let me know if you need to help.

zweigelb
    Support Expired

Seems that you should update this in your theme, its deprecated
    https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52920

But I will “not mind” and will start to work at the site now.
    Thanks a lot for your help.

So for now you can delete the refund request.
    If I am running in any more troubles, I will let you know.

Thanks again
    -Dirk

Hope you have a great product and if you like our theme, please vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.