Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Clintwinkler
    Support Expired

Hello, I can’t find any pages or templates that support the widgets on the right side of the page similar to the single post or blog pages in the Activland demo. Where can I find these so that I can create similar layouts for my Events CPT? Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Billy Nguyen.

Hi,

Yes, we use Elementor template for these single CPT pages, so there is no config or template available for these pages: https://prnt.sc/uX7c8BFaxmfq

You can use our template template to clone CPT page templates and edit the content.

Clintwinkler
    Support Expired

Hey Billy, can you elaborate on what you mean by this or where I can find the template to clone?

You can use our template template to clone CPT page templates and edit the content.

I’ve been trying to find the blog page or template to clone, but haven’t had any luck.
    Thanks!

Hi,

I see your website uses Elementor Pro, so it is possible to create page templates for CPTs with custom layouts.
    How do you want to display CPTs with layout and sidebar, I will create a template layout for you

Clintwinkler
    Support Expired

I was actually just interested in seeing some of the settings you used in the theme pages so that I could play around with them.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Clintwinkler
    Support Expired

Thanks Billy, I can use that as an example to create the pages and side bars I need. One last question…is there a way I can edit the 404 page for the Theme? There is a spelling error “Opps” should be “Oops”. I’d also like to increase the top and bottom margins.

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.