Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme PHP errors and Elementor license key problem

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    promoteit
    Support Expired

Hi, after enabling a theme I got following errors in my admin panel (only admin panel, not visible in frontend):

Warning: get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/users/wojciechowscy/public_html/ekobiozakupy.pl/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 2119

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in /home/users/wojciechowscy/public_html/ekobiozakupy.pl/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 2119

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in /home/users/wojciechowscy/public_html/ekobiozakupy.pl/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 2122

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in /home/users/wojciechowscy/public_html/ekobiozakupy.pl/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 2141

I suppose it has to do something with required plugins activation, but cannot figure out what.

The second thing is the problem with Elementor. The error message is:
    License Invalid
    Your license key doesn’t match your current domain. This is most likely due to a change in the domain URL of your site (including HTTPS/SSL migration). Please deactivate the license and then reactivate it again.
    I have read the forum and found some similar requests, but none of them have helped me.
    Are you able to help me?

This reply has been marked as private.
    promoteit
    Support Expired

Hi, many thanks for your help. Looks good now 🙂
    Is it possible to get rid of the Elementor message from the admin panel anyhow? It may be a bit confusing for the users to see it.

Hi again,

I have just remove it for you. Please recheck

promoteit
    Support Expired

This is awesome! Thank you 🙂

Ok, thanks!

Keep contact with us when you need to help and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our theme. <3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.