Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    hamzzamughal
    Support Expired

Elementor Pro

Freshio theme setup installed this plugin but it wasn’t pro so i uploaded Elementor Pro plugin which was delivered in Zip package of Freshio
    But in Elementor Edit Pro features aren’t active it says register and active pro version
    i’m currently running 3.0.3 version and here’s update 3.0.9 but when i try to update it fails

SliderRev Plugin
    this plugin was also delivered in zip package but it’s not pro

Redux plugin
    REDUX plgin asking to active it

Checkout Page
    1: Edit Billing Details to Customer Details
    2: Remove Country/Region, state/country, Postcode/zip, Email Address

i need Compatible and tested plugins for following features
    1: Manage Store hours
    2: Translate Pages in Urdu language
    3: Floating Cart
    4: Whatsapp Redirect feature and Order on whatsapp

hamzzamughal
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hamzzamughal
    Support Expired

Ok, if you can custom code, I will send solution for you. Please copy code and paste into file functions.php ( child-theme):

add_filter( 'woocommerce_checkout_fields' , 'custom_override_checkout_fields' );

function custom_override_checkout_fields( $fields ) {

unset($fields['billing']['billing_country']);

unset($fields['billing']['billing_state']);

unset($fields['billing']['billing_email']);

return $fields;

}

follow full guide at https://www.peterstavrou.com/blog/website/woocommerce-easily-remove-checkout-fields/

hamzzamughal
    Support Expired

And how to rename “Billing Details” to Customer Details on checkout page?

hamzzamughal
    Support Expired

For variable product i have 3 variations 500gm ,750gm, and 1 kg
    When i want to update product price i have to update price for 3 variations individually
    Whats possible way that i change it only for 1 kg and it calculate and update for all three variations?

#1. Rename “Billing Details” to Customer Details on the checkout page: I rename for you.
    #2. Variable product: With your idea, you need to create unit price, ex: 100$/1kg, then create variation product with options ( ex: 0.5kg, 1kg, 0.25kg). Price on variation will be calculated and auto-update for variation. When update, you only update unit price.

hamzzamughal
    Support Expired

Variable Product: if i set variable product and uncheck Manage stock it always shows product is out of stock please check this issue

please edit a product like this below and tell me name of that product
    #2. Variable product: With your idea, you need to create unit price, ex: 100$/1kg, then create variation product with options ( ex: 0.5kg, 1kg, 0.25kg). Price on variation will be calculated and auto-update for variation. When update, you only update unit price.

hamzzamughal
    Support Expired

Just make any of my product like this and check this product on product page thatis it out of stock or not

hamzzamughal
    Support Expired

Hello customer support please response to me

Hi again,

#1. Out of stock product: I checked your product: https://mytokree.com/product/tomato/ and it’s working normally. Please check again.

#2. Variable product: I just gave you suggestions for your ideas, you said you are a developer so you can customize your own code.
    If you want us to do this, you will of course pay a fee.

hamzzamughal
    Support Expired

Yea I’m a developer it doesn’t mean I’m woocommerece expert
    So I’m just requesting you to make a product with unit price and auto updating variations, it will really helpful for me

Hi,

WooCommerce plugin default and our theme do not support your idea. So that if you want to do it, we need to custom code. And of course, you need to pay for fee customwork.

hamzzamughal
    Support Expired

And how much does it cost?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.