Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Poco – Elementor pro Download failed & Demo import Not working

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kirishanth
    Support Expired

I just purchased poco theme and i am uanable to import demo home page 1 version.And Elementor pro show some err – Download failed. cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds

Hi there,

I have just imported demo for you, please recheck and let me know if you need to help

kirishanth
    Support Expired

Thank you . all good

Ok, If you like our theme, please vote 5 stars for our team on themeforest.net

Many thanks!

kirishanth
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

I have just fixed this issue for you, please recheck.

Let me know if you need to help and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our team on themeforest.net

Many thanks!

kirishanth
    Support Expired

Hi ,
    All good .Thanks For Your Quick support.

kirishanth
    Support Expired

Hi there,
    After the update , home page is collapsed. Then I deactivate all the plugin and activate one by one. I find that when we activate woo-commerce plugin the above mentioned issue is coming.Is that the issue popup by the updating theme or other else?. Can you help me to solve the problem?

Hi again,

Your hosting use PHP version 8.0: https://prnt.sc/12d1yl0, on this version WordPress + plugin, we yet support this version PHP. Please downgrade PHP version to 7.x for website to work.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.