Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bradbremner
    Support Expired

On mobile there is a sticky “handheld footer bar” with 4 icons, but I cannot find where to edit this anywhere. How can I change these icons and links?

Hi,
    I have overwritten the functions showing this menu in the functions.php file, you can go to this file to edit text + link

bradbremner
    Support Expired

Hi, sorry I don’t know enough code to be able to edit that I dont think.. What I want that bar to have is an icon and link for menu, search, call, and cart. I want to remove the account one. Also, I noticed in the functions.php file the last one you put in there is wishlist, but I have disabled that. It should be cart still.

bradbremner
    Support Expired

Or is it possible to hide the bar altogether?

Ok, I have just resolved this issue, please recheck.

bradbremner
    Support Expired

That looks better, can we change the “Shop” to say “Menu” instead? And replace the icon with something food related? Maybe the font awesome hamburger icon (fas fa-hamburger)
    Thank you!

Hi again,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck.

Thank you for the 5 star rating and for leaving a great review on ThemeForest.

bradbremner
    Support Expired

Hi, thank you for the help with this. I see the Menu name has changed, can we change the icon and have it link to /menu as well please? Thank you!

Hi,

Yes, you can edit link for this menu:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_shop_link() {
    	echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Menu', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
    }

Change href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '" = your-link

To change icon, you need to add css style for item, find icon at https://demo2.pavothemes.com/shopic/icons/

bradbremner
    Support Expired

That worked, thank you! I didn’t find any icons in there that represented food, so I will hold off for now. Thanks for your help!

Ok, let me know when you need to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.