Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Poco theme homepage demo issue

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    sidmoses
    Support Expired

Please this is my second text to you about this demo issue of your poco theme. Cant you just tell me what the issue is so I can do it myself instead of you doing it. All other pages are good but the homepage .the home page is showing as if there is no style sheet for it.please what should I do. I need you to tell me so I can know. This is not my first time of buying theme.

sidmoses
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dear mate,

We are sorry for the inconvenience
    We can re-import the demo.

Thanks.

sidmoses
    Support Expired

Please do I already gave you the login detail.

Dear mate,

Please download and install duplicate package

Link download : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NhZ_l8YRvKmA6EG7xqVLqsrjjxo4tZyV

Guide install : https://www.cloudways.com/blog/wordpress-from-localhost-to-cloudways-using-duplicator/

Upload file to host and install package

Username and password :

user: admin
    pass: admin

Thanks.

sidmoses
    Support Expired

Hi. Thanks for the duplicate package. It works perfectly well.

My problem now is that the Elementor pro is not updating. It is saying am not authorize to do the update yet there is update. Though am still using it on my localhost.
    How can I update since there is update please.

Dear mate,

It seems that the problem you mentioned is not here manmustwack.com

Elementor pro is not updating: Please send us link site duplicator and info login admin. We will check for you.

Thanks.

sidmoses
    Support Expired

I told you the site is still been developed locally on my local server on my computer. Each time am online it always gives the message that am not authorize to do the update.

Can you confirm that if I transfer the site to the manmustwack.com server online it will update ?

Dear mate,

You can download Elementor Pro latest version here.

http://source.wpopal.com/plugins/new/elementor-pro-3.x.zip

Thanks.

sidmoses
    Support Expired

Hi. Am having issue installing the child team. I have already move the site from my localhost to online server but the child team is the issue. I cannot install it. Please help me.

sidmoses
    Support Expired

I did the child theme and installed it but it is telling me that I should install Poco the parent theme that it is missing. Poco is there and active.

sidmoses
    Support Expired

It has been done by me. Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.