Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Problem change mail of amministrator

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lemontour
    Support Expired

I have problem in changing mail of amministrator. its pending to change, and told me that mail is send to confirm to the new mail. BUt never receive it.

And in the meanwhile, the notification of new order not arrive to the mail i have set in BA setting (Shop admin email (site admin email by default)).

I have production site, and this is very bad situation

lemontour
    Support Expired

It’s not normal, i use wp for over 50 site, and never use a plugin to set my mail.
    This theme is so bad, i pay just for simply design, and spend lot of money to implement function with ton of plugin.
    Very very deludent

This is completely normal with wordpress websites, there are some hosts that directly support configuring SMTP, no need to install more on the website, but most will have to install SMTP email for the website to perform the sending function. mail.

Our theme is basically fully functional, since you want to customize it further you will have to install additional plugins and code, that’s also completely normal. If a theme has everything when you install it, its price will be much higher than what we are selling on themeforest.,

lemontour
    Support Expired

I never use external plugin to change my admin email on wp.
    And BA booking have is mail Setting where put the mail to use, and also this doesnt work.

now am trying with free wp smtp hope thats is solution

SMTP email setup plugins are all free plugins, you just need to configure them according to the instructions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.