May 10, 2022 at 5:05 pm #23326
How does the search result page work with new taxonomies and multiple choices? I added new taxonomies, but the search result page gives an error. The taxonomies are added to the booking categories and the booking objects have prices. The search results only works with not choosing any option.May 13, 2022 at 9:54 am #23405
Sorry for the late response.
I still haven’t solved your problem at the moment, please wait more.May 16, 2022 at 3:04 pm #23452
No problem. Do we need to add an extra plugin or to delete one? I just downloaded the Triply theme.May 21, 2022 at 5:08 pm #23649
Oddly enough, we tried everything but didn’t solve your problem. There are a few caveats:
– We do not support Woocommerce plugin, using this plugin may lead to conflict with the theme
– The newly created Custom Taxonomy has a rather large ID, for example:
Language ID: 686895253
Plaatsen ID: 686895230
I don’t know if you interfered with customizing these IDs. Normally when creating taxonomy, this ID is just 2 or 3 numbers.
The search problem only occurs when filtering by taxonomy, so I think the cause is that these taxonomy are abnormally generated.
You can create a new white wordpress on this same hosting, then send me an account so I can test it with a demo from our side to check the cause.May 24, 2022 at 6:21 pm #23712This reply has been marked as private.May 25, 2022 at 10:11 am #23724
1. Your website does not allow installing new themes: https://prnt.sc/ghfUaYIykPiv
2. Our theme does not support Woocommerce, so please remove all Woocommerce related plugins from the website.
3. Using the server of wordpress.com is quite inconvenient, you can use a separate server to make it easier to use and customize.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.