Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Problem with output of search results

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    leavv
    Support Expired

How does the search result page work with new taxonomies and multiple choices? I added new taxonomies, but the search result page gives an error. The taxonomies are added to the booking categories and the booking objects have prices. The search results only works with not choosing any option.

Sorry for the late response.

I still haven’t solved your problem at the moment, please wait more.

leavv
    Support Expired

No problem. Do we need to add an extra plugin or to delete one? I just downloaded the Triply theme.

Hi again,

Oddly enough, we tried everything but didn’t solve your problem. There are a few caveats:
    – We do not support Woocommerce plugin, using this plugin may lead to conflict with the theme
    – The newly created Custom Taxonomy has a rather large ID, for example:
    Language ID: 686895253
    Plaatsen ID: 686895230
    I don’t know if you interfered with customizing these IDs. Normally when creating taxonomy, this ID is just 2 or 3 numbers.

The search problem only occurs when filtering by taxonomy, so I think the cause is that these taxonomy are abnormally generated.
    You can create a new white wordpress on this same hosting, then send me an account so I can test it with a demo from our side to check the cause.

leavv
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

1. Your website does not allow installing new themes: https://prnt.sc/ghfUaYIykPiv
    2. Our theme does not support Woocommerce, so please remove all Woocommerce related plugins from the website.
    3. Using the server of wordpress.com is quite inconvenient, you can use a separate server to make it easier to use and customize.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.