Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Problem with WPML on “”all item” widget

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lemontour
    Support Expired

Hi
    i have problem with the tour type pages in second language.The item not appear, as in main language.
    I have talked with WPML support, and also Ba booking support and them says that are Triply problem, extactly the ‘All item” widget need to be registred, and is Theme problem. This the guide that wpml give to me (https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/how-to-register-page-builder-widgets-for-translation/ )

Now i’ve bought your theme as WPML ready and its not normal to find so many strange issue. I know later that u not have the theme verify and approved by wpml and its, bad.

However please help me to resolve my issue.

Hi,

Please be more specific about the issue you’re having with WPML for us to look into.
    Regarding compatibility with WPML:
    – Our default theme is guaranteed to be compatible with WPML
    – the previous BA Booking plugin was not compatible with WPML, after we suggested that they just started updating to be compatible with WPML, we have also updated the widgets related to this plugin so that they work well with WPML .
    Of course, we will try to solve your problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.