Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Gopet – Pet Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Problems with woocommerce and titles

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    carlosramirez
    Support Expired

I think you should verify that all the changes you make look good on all types of devices, that the image looks good, the logo is centered, the icons are in a good position, etc.

I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Everything looks better except the background image looks a bit weird.
    1.- In mobile it is not seen in cat.
    2.- On the computer you can only see half of the dog’s head.
    3.-On mobile, when I refresh the page, the image expands and that makes the image look very large and the cat cannot be seen

I would like you to tell me in more detail how you edited it because with the specifications of your previous message it was not possible. I wouldn’t want to depend on you

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

On mobile I don’t want the 2 icons to appear (the one with the cat eating and the one with the dog with the toy).

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Notify me when it’s ready, I have active facebook ads campaigns on my website and I don’t want it to have a bad presentation, it’s an URGENT issue for my site.

Hello,

I can only build you a demo layout, and customizations you will have to make yourself if you want it to be perfect.
    Either I will make these customizations, but you will be charged a fee for this request.

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Hello. I can do them myself without any problem, the issue is that the way you tell me to do them is apparently not correct since Elementor lets me edit everything except the background image. If you could tell me how to do it so that Elementor lets me edit, I’ll make the changes without any problem. The issue is that I have also always told you that if you make any changes, consider how it looks on all devices and sometimes you do not take it into account. I don’t really like to depend on someone, I prefer to know how to do it on my own. Support me with the guide to know how to correct the background image. Thank you

Hi,

Earlier I sent you instructions to change the image background, but it seems you didn’t read this tutorial: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/problemas-con-woocomerce-y-titulos/#post-24743

ShehabHass
    Support Expired

Hi, I keep getting this error message:

Your theme (Gopet Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:
    Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

Can you please help asap!!

Hi,

Are you confused, all files have been updated to the latest version compared to the Woocommerce plugin: https://prnt.sc/j0OTWu2qfZh0

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.