Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Mailyspa – Beauty & Wellness WordPress Theme Problems with a “Hidden” margin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lopezhedani
    Support Expired

Hi. In one section there’s a gap between Main menu an page content (86px aprox). I’ve checked everywhere to see if there’s a marging bad configured. but it is impossible to remove this space. this also appears at the end of the page (36px aprox). attached the images. I’ve checked all elements margings and padding, and seems something is preventing or overiding this but I can’t find where is located this configuration. so, there’s no way main menu and footer attach to this sections. there’s no aditional CSS content. just using the themplate’s assets as they are. also I want to know what is set between a transparent menu vs a regular menu (example: home 1 has a “transparent” main menu over the face of the girl, but in regular pages has its background.

Seems the main template where the main menu and the footer have a minimum height that cant be overide. and if there’s not enough element in this “body” section, That’s why shows the gap. but I can’t or don’t know how to find this “limit” to change it.

thanks in advance. Hoffmann

Hi you,

Please take a photo screenshot and add a description about this issue, I checked your site but can’t find this issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.