Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tourshop
    Support Expired

Hello, there are issues with the demo import. It cannot install child theme correctly, it appears corrupted and there’s an error about “not having permission to access” (the main theme had to be activated back, child theme installation was skipped). Later it constantly loops between giving credentials to FTP and choosing plugins to install – nothing gets installed and it had to be skipped (plugins installed the other way, again had to be skipped). And last, not all demo content (Home 3) was imported.
    Please, urgently assist in this issue.

Hi,

This error is caused by the settings on your server that do not grant permission to add or delete files and folders on your website.
    Please add the following code to your wp-config.php file to be able to add this customization.

define('FS_METHOD','direct');

Or send the Cpanel account for me, I will check and try to help you.

tourshop
    Support Expired

Hello,

thank you for your assistance. The child theme was installed but you haven’t addressed the most important issue which is demo content issue. It does not import fully. It sometimes skips from 1-2% to 99% or once it went from 50% to 99%. This is the most basic feature and it’s needed urgently. Please help.

Hi,

I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

tourshop
    Support Expired

Hello,
    thank you so much. Content seems to be in place. Only the header is different than in the demo?

tourshop
    Support Expired

Hello,
    never mind, I’ve changed the header. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.