Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Products attributes display missing dropdown functionat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    koanga
    Support Expired

Hi, I notice that the products attributes way of displaying is lacking one very important function, drop down. This is a major issue if the products hold quite a bit of modifiers/attributions.

To better explain this take a look at this screenshots:

poco theme results:
    Screenshot-10-28-2021-05-58
    Screenshot-10-28-2021-06-02

any other template (desire result):
    Screenshot-10-28-2021-06-03

Hi you,

To use select function, please disable Woo Variation Swatches plugin, this plugin does not support select dropdown

filippo97
    Support Expired

Hi, thx! I had the same problem and i solved, but i want to ask something related to this without opening a new discussion.

How can I solve this problem? My product has multiple attributes and each attribute has multiple variations. However, on the product page I would like the customer to be able to add even a variation of a single attribute to the cart.

As it is now, the add to cart button is blocked because it forces you to also choose variants from the other attributes. How can I solve? (See image)

Senza-titolo

filippo97
    Support Expired

There are any free solutions/Plugin?

You can find plugins with similar keywords on google, but I think the free plugin will not be full-featured

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.