HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme Prudacts aren’t added ta a page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have created a page Βιολογικά προϊόντα and when i add products to this category they don’t show to the page Βιολογικά προϊόντα could you please help me what i have to do to show up to this page pleasePlease feel free to make change in order to check what is happening

Hi,

You need to add widget product and select product category for it. Please recheck: https://bio-way.gr/%CE%B2%CE%B9%CE%BF%CE%BB%CE%BF%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%AC-%CF%80%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%8A%CF%8C%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%B1/

I don’t understand how to do that could you please give me more information how to do it!! Sorry but I don’t understand what to do!!

This reply has been marked as private.

Thank you for your quick replay and i now understand how it works, but I would like to ask you can I make it work like the other page for example Dukan Diet shows with a different way and Βιολογικά Προϊόντα shows with a different way.
    Sorry to bother you really but I am trying to add the same way the page with dukan diet and it doesn’t work!
    Thank You for your patience
    Stella

This reply has been marked as private.

Thank You so much it works perfectly

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.