Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Related products on single product page are too small

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LucasPastaBoys
    Support Expired

Hello,

I am busy with styling the single product page of my restaurant. I want to show related products at the bottom of the page. If I look at the Poco example, these products are nice and wide.

Example on this page: https://preview.themeforest.net/item/poco-fast-food-restaurant-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/28465454?_ga=2.139576243.1001900262.1608731569-1503737230.1608641757

But when I insert the related products into my template, they are very small. You can check this out for yourself in the provided url. Do you have any tips how I can copy the original poco style?

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

About your issue, try to add css style into file style.css ( child-theme):

.elementor-widget-woocommerce-product-related ul.products.columns-3 li.product {
        -webkit-box-flex: 0;
        -webkit-flex: 0 0 100%;
        flex: 0 0 100% !important;
        max-width: 100% !important;
    }
    LucasPastaBoys
    Support Expired

This does not solve the issue. The related products did become bigger when I initialy added this code. But that cancled the removal of the breadcrumbs. So I am guessing this is conflicting with each other.

Do you have another solution for my problem?

Thanks for the help!

Hi again,

On this topic: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/remove-breadcrumbs-4/,you want to remove the breadcrumbs that are visible on every page and I guided for you.
    And now, I fixed the issue related products on single product page are too small, it’s ok but you stay that canceled the removal of the breadcrumbs.

Please recheck all your issue and let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.