Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alfons
    Support Expired

Hi,

Is there a way to control the related products that are shown by the theme? I can set it in the WooCommerce settings of the product page, but than I get the standard ‘other recommendations’ so there are 2 rows of related products. If there’s no option for this in the theme, are those products shown randomly? And is it possible to disable this theme option?

Hi there,

In this version, our theme didn’t support with config related products. Default with 4 items product in same category.
    To custom related product, please view link Showing Related Products in WooCommerce

Alfons
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

Thanks and unfortunately to hear this theme doesn’t have a config for the related products. I know I can also do this in the WooCommerce settings, but then I get the related products 2 times:

1) The related products from WooCommerce that I want to show
    2) The random related products from your theme that I can’t configure

So I would like to disable nr 2. Where can I do this?

Hi,
    Try to use code add into file function.php in child-theme.
    remove_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_output_related_products', 20);

If you need to help, please send admin web account for me, I will check and help you.

Alfons
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

That worked! Thanks a lot!

Hi again,

Ok, let me know if you need to help and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.