Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Server error 500 internal server error

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gordas
    Support Expired

I need help with this issue. This happens only with the main front page. I can save all the changes in all pages but not in this one.

Gordas
    Support Expired

It seems to be that the problem relies on the bar where the products are below the main block.

I thought I fixed the problem by deleting the theme and then reinstalling it and I was able to save all changes until I got to the productsbar.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Gordas.
    Gordas
    Support Expired

UPDATE: Deespite the fact that the theme reports the above message (Server error 500 internal server error) when I try to save the changes on the front page, it still saves the changes.

I did some research in how to fix this issue and still is not fixing it.

Hi you,

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Gordas
    Support Expired

I am having the same problems as before, I do all this work on updates for the theme and it doesn’t allow me to save. It reads SERVER ERROR 500

https://prnt.sc/1rch21e

Is this something related to problems with your theme or is this something from my server?

Hi,

Creating visual effects when hovering can be the cause of the 500 error when you update the content.

I copied the entire content of the homepage to paste it into a new page for editing. Currently I check on the homepage, you can edit and update the content normally.

Gordas
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

Thank you for your help. I don’t understand the statement above. If you can please point with a sample of what you are referring to that would be great. I can’t afford right now to have another crash since we are very close to open in a week. Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.