Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Several Problems or Solutions I Need

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    halukekinci
    Support Expired

Hello. First of all this is really great work. I purchased your theme and tried to find answer to my problems.
    1-How to custumize logo area? and make search bar as center? My logo is too small on web screen.
    2-How to change mobile footer bar wishlist icon as cart?
    3-How to change mobile menu as regular menu. Not sticky.
    4- how to make compare section as off. I dont want it.
    5-How to make shoping page as 2 column on mobile?
    6-How to custumize Filter Menu (Vertical Menu) i dont want tags, colors, price sections. Thanks for your support.

Hi there,

#1. Change logo size: please go to Freshio Options -> Home -> Logo Size: https://prnt.sc/zy4uio
    I make search bar as center for you.

#2,4,5,6. I fixed it for you

#3. You can change menu mobile at Menu Locatons: https://prnt.sc/zy67w2

halukekinci
    Support Expired

First of all thank you very much for your supports. Everything is super now. My #3 is wrong because of me. I want to make mobile header as regular, i dont want it sticky.

If its possible by you, may you remove arrows on quantity area at shop page or can we resize quantity area?

Thank you very much.

halukekinci
    Support Expired

Last one i forgot. Can we make shop page as initial page? We can remove page numbers and customer can see all product in same page.

Hi again,

#3. I don’t understand this issue, please take a photo screenshot with the description of this issue, I will check again

#7. Qty style: I fixed it for you

#8. Show all products on shop page: I setup for this page.

halukekinci
    Support Expired

Hello again.
    First of all. Thank you so much for your support. I need some changes on my website.

1-I want to make shop page as main page but there is breadcum of last product. Can we close breadcum area for shop page? and can we make shop page as main page?

2-On mobile when we click “add to cart” we need to click twice. Can we make it only one?

3-There is “add to wishlist” and “quick view” icon on every product, can we remove them and can be open quick view of product when we click on photo and name of product?

4-Can we remove “my account” and add product category link (stick menu from left) on mobile footer (with filter icon).

5-There is “Filter” opinion on mobile shop page can we make it center and change name as “Kategorien” with little bit bigger typography like 14px or 16px.

Thanks for your support.

halukekinci
    Support Expired

As last one; Can we change mobile menu (at left) icon as user icon? we will put “My Account” details to there.

Thank you very much.

This reply has been marked as private.
    halukekinci
    Support Expired

Hello. First of all thank you very much for your support.

#3 is great but we don’t want to see single product page. When customers clicks on photo or title of product, can open quick view? (We don’t need single product page)

Hi again,

Quickview plugin doesn’t support your idea, so that with #3,#4, #5, please contact via skype to exchange more about custom services.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.