Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Shopic child theme outdated on website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr_Purch
    Support Expired

Hi Billy, my website says the shopic child theme is outdated. Please see error output below:

Your theme (Shopic Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

Hi,

We are updating shopic theme to be compatible with Woocommerce plugin, this version will be updated on themeforest soon.

Your account has expired support, please renew the support package to continue receiving support: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207886473-Extending-and-Renewing-Item-Support

We will stop supporting you if you do not renew your account.

Mr_Purch
    Support Expired

Hi Billy any update on this?

Hello,

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.