Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Showing additional info to Products list

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    uzzy33
    Support Expired

Hi,
    i would like to add Tags text into the Products list,
    like the second table on this webpage : https://madconsulting.ch/negozio/

Thanks a lot

Do you mean to display more this list in category product page? https://ibb.co/8MQrjyp

This customization is not currently available, we will custom charge you if you would like to add this customization. However, you need to be more specific about this requirement

uzzy33
    Support Expired

in simply terms i would like to add tag info to all the products of the list beetween the title and the price on your widget.

uzzy33
    Support Expired

I found the part i would like to change : content-widget-product.php (adding the tag information for any product )

<div class=”product-content”>
    <?php do_action( ‘freshio_product_list_content_before’ ); ?>
    get_permalink() ); ?>”><span><?php echo wp_kses_post( $product->get_name() ); ?></span> <?php do_action( ‘freshio_product_list_title_after’ ); ?>
    <?php if ( ! empty( $show_rating ) ) : ?>
    <?php echo wc_get_rating_html( $product->get_average_rating() ); // PHPCS:Ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped ?>
    <?php endif; ?>

<span class=”tag”>
    <?php echo freshio_product_get_tag_html( $product ); // PHPCS:Ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped ?>
    </span>

<span class=”price”>
    <?php echo freshio_product_get_price_html( $product ); // PHPCS:Ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped ?>
    </span>
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Billy Nguyen.

No, you need to add the following code to your functions.php file (child-theme):

add_action('woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'freshio_fnc_custom_add_tags', 1);
    function freshio_fnc_custom_add_tags(){
    <span class="tag">
    <?php echo freshio_product_get_tag_html( $product );>
    </span>
    }
    uzzy33
    Support Expired

Thanks seems there is some error in your code i’ve tried to correct it but i’m facing a lot of issue,

`add_action(‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title’, ‘freshio_fnc_custom_add_tags’, 1);
    function freshio_fnc_custom_add_tags(){ ?>
    <span class=”tag”>
    <?php echo freshio_product_get_tag_html( $product );
    ?>
    </span>
    <?php
    }

Example : https://madconsulting.ch/negozio/

uzzy33
    Support Expired

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function freshio_product_get_tag_html() in /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-content/themes/freshio-child/functions.php:69 Stack trace: #0 /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): freshio_fnc_custom_add_tags(”) #1 /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-product.php(57): do_action(‘woocommerce_aft…’) #4 /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-includes/template.php(772): require(‘/home/clients/4…’) #5 /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(284): load_template in /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-content/themes/freshio-child/functions.php on line 69

uzzy33
    Support Expired

the child line functions.php on line 69 : freshio_product_get_tag_html( $product );

Oh sorry,

Please go to Cpanel and fix this code to:

add_action('woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'freshio_fnc_custom_add_tags', 1);
    function freshio_fnc_custom_add_tags(){ global $product; ?>
    <?php echo wc_get_product_tag_list( $product->get_id(), ', ', '<span class="tagged_as">' . _n( 'Tag:', 'Tags:', count( $product->get_tag_ids() ), 'woocommerce' ) . ' ', '</span>' ); ?>
    }
    uzzy33
    Support Expired

Thanks a lot Billy,
    U re the Man!

Ok, let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.