Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Slideshow images not changing or expanding and couple more errors..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    moshalawa
    Support Expired

My slideshow images on bookings not changing it does not do anything at all,

Also no tabs are expanding.

Another error is when clicking on update It gives wordpress critical error but it does get updated when I open website again.

Please help thanks.

moshalawa
    Support Expired

When I activated debug I got those errors:

Notice: Undefined index: select_mode in /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php on line 2078

Notice: Undefined variable: select_type in /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php on line 2097

Notice: Undefined index: select_mode in /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php on line 2078

Notice: Undefined variable: select_type in /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php on line 2097

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php:2078) in /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6360

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php:2078) in /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php:2078) in /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Hi there,

Sorry about this issue.

Please send hosting account for me, I will check and help you.

moshalawa
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi there,

I have just fixed it for you, please recheck.

moshalawa
    Support Expired

Thank you so much! will this happen If I transfer it to another domain and hosting?

Because I’m going to migrate it using WP all migration tool once I finish with it.

Thanks.

Hi,
    The problem only occurs the first time after installing the demo, you can rest assured to use and switch to a new domain name. We are always ready to assist when you have a problem.

moshalawa
    Support Expired

Hi, I have got this error now that you can see on this page:

H1 MINIVAN

Where it shows Calendar & prices

Notice: Undefined index: 00:00 in /home/dh_8ms6nm/domain.elmatgar.store/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-html.php on line 3518

Hi,

Try to Select category to setup other post fields = tour: https://prnt.sc/xld9kq when you add new tour

moshalawa
    Support Expired

Thank you! So I have another question how do I change Add extra which is services title

I want to change “Add extra” to “Pickup Car”

Thanks again.

I have just changed text for you, please check.

Let me know if you need to help and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our team on themeforest.net.

Many thanks!

moshalawa
    Support Expired

Thank you so much! I will definitely give you 5 stars and I like your theme a lot,

I just have one problem when I click search button it does not show any search results although I added booking type.

Thanks again.

Hi,
    I have just resolved this issue for you, please recheck.
    Hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thank you very much!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.