Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Stefan721
    Support Expired

Hello,

is it possible to sort the trips individually? Currently only available by “ratings” or “price from”.
    We would like to offer our own trips higher up.

greetings from Germany
    Stefan

Hi,

Currently the plugin only provides the following sort options: https://prnt.sc/sn9HlwvWMGAP

How would you like them to be arranged?

Stefan721
    Support Expired

Hi,
    We would like to arrange individual trips at the very front of the sequence. For this it is enough if the featured items are displayed at the very front.
    It’s simply a matter of being able to place our own trips at the front.

Could you implement this function?

Hi,

That is, these tours will be displayed separately at the top position compared to the rest of the tours?
    This section will show up on all tour listings, including search, taxonomy… or just page list tours.

I could add you this functionality but I need to know more about your requirement. And you will have to pay for this custom request

Stefan721
    Support Expired

Hi,

The tours do not have to be displayed sparately, but only at the beginning. So that they are better perceived. It is also enough if it is only in the Elementor widget.

How much would the programming cost?

This reply has been marked as private.
    Stefan721
    Support Expired

Hi,

okay that sounds good. How exactly can the trips be highlighted then? So is there then a checkbox in the dashboard with for example “Highlight trip”?
    I still have to coordinate with the customer how exactly they want to have it….

Hi,

Yes, in the settings of the booking object we already have that customization available: https://prnt.sc/6WJlozAyMHJW

Or if you want other customizations, I’ll add them for you to make sure customers can select any 1 booking object for the highlight to show first.

Stefan721
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

the topic as we had discussed it is now actually getting serious as we need that function.

Can you extend the programming so that the sorting of the displayed trips from the “BA Booking Widget” is possible via an ID or priority? So I can give for example one trip the ID 1 and another trip the ID 2 and so on. These trips now appear in this exact order at the front of the widget. All other trips that do not have an ID come after them. The sorting with “feature item” is not sufficient, as we want the possibility to determine the order of each trip individually.

thanks

Hi,

The All Items Widget supports selecting the Items booking object, so you can choose the booking objects as you like: https://prnt.sc/9W7QraC9kHwO

Stefan721
    Support Expired

Hi,

So we would have to insert each trip manually. With currently more than 30 subpages, this is too time-consuming. Can you program the function for us? The effort will be paid.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Stefan721
    Support Expired

Hi,

Part 1 sounds good, but we still don’t quite understand the Part 2 you described. Can you also integrate the function into the existing „all items“ widget so that it is possible to order the trips in this view in ascending or descending order based on the priority / ID entered in each Booking object? Currently, for example, we can only sort by price or rating, but here we would need the filter by priority. Is this what you mean by that or will it work otherwise?

Hi,

Of course, this sort customization will be incorporated into the “All-items” widget and other displays.

Stefan721
    Support Expired

Hi,
    that sounds good. Then you can start with that. I’ll send $150 to your gmail, okay?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.