Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme The magic method Merlin_Logger

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sparnuoti
    Support Expired

Hello,

I have error notice:

Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-content/themes/poco/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

more detailed info:

Error type: E_ERROR, on row 370, file /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php. Error notice: Uncaught TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given in /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php:370
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php(370): in_array()
    #1 /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php(364): ElementorPro\License\API::is_licence_has_feature()
    #2 /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/admin.php(353): ElementorPro\License\API::is_licence_pro_trial()
    #3 /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): ElementorPro\License\Admin->admin_license_details()
    #4 /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #5 /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #6 /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php(287): do_action()
    #7 /home/spuoti/domains/sparnuoti.lt/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(115): require_once(‘/home/spuoti/do…’)
    #8 {main}
    thrown

can You fix it?

This reply has been marked as private.
    sparnuoti
    Support Expired

it didnt work. I have sent You login details 3 days ago. when are You planing to fix it?

I can’t login to admin dashboard, please recheck your account: https://ibb.co/JjLJN1g

sparnuoti
    Support Expired

Hello,

I am sending temportary login AGAIN, just press the link and You will be loged in. Link is active, I have checked.

I can’t find your link login, please check and send for me again.

sparnuoti
    Support Expired

i have sent it to Yoy by email [email protected]

Please send your info via this topic, we don’t support via email.

sparnuoti
    Support Expired

ok

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by sparnuoti.
    sparnuoti
    Support Expired

Hi again,

Your website is currently using PHP version 8.0, this version is not compatible with WordPress as well as plugins, so it causes an error when you use this PHP version. Please reduce your PHP version to 7.4 for the website to work properly.

sparnuoti
    Support Expired

Hi,

The problem is that your hosting is using PHP version 8.0, you need to downgrade PHP version to 7.4 for the website to work properly. Even if you don’t use our theme but use another theme, the error will still occur

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.