Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Onilife – Senior Living WordPress Theme Theme modifications doenst apply to live website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    designedbyax
    Support Expired

Hi there,

I’ve changed the themes colors in Elementor settings, but your keeps showing up.
    Even the photos doest change in the live version.

I regenerated the CSS, I deleted the default kit template. Nohting works.

Hi,

It seems that there is a bug re-rendering the css that is preventing your custom CSS from updating.
    Can I reset the database to reset the website for you?

designedbyax
    Support Expired

Ok can you do that but dave what Ive done so far? Just the homepage « Accueil » thanks

Hi,

It looks like your server has a cache setting that prevents Elementor customizations from updating when I edit them. Please check again and clear all cache on your server

designedbyax
    Support Expired

Hi there,

Its ok for the CSS now. Thanks.
    Now I have this error message in the header:

Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /homepages/0/d4296947881/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onilife/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/0/d4296947881/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onilife/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php:194) in /homepages/0/d4296947881/htdocs/wordpress/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1416

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/0/d4296947881/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onilife/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php:194) in /homepages/0/d4296947881/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6865

designedbyax
    Support Expired

And when I use Elementor I don’t have the Update options at the bottom.

designedbyax
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.