Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kresimir
    Support Expired

It seems that checkout if have other language doesnt include checkout template-parts, its only visible Checkout h2 element ant thats all, checkout-wrapper with order information and contact information form is not visible.

Hi,

Sorry I don’t understand your issue, please take a photo screenshot and send for me, I will check and reply.

Don’t forget send link your site + Admin web for me, I need to check it.

kresimir
    Support Expired

https://prnt.sc/111aoir
    order is valid but it’s still empty page

kresimir
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

I can’t connect your site, please recheck https://prnt.sc/111bmwv

kresimir
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

Sorry, BA Book Everything plugin doesn’t support WPML, only qTranslate plugin is possible to use for now.

kresimir
    Support Expired

I know but I think it’s a theme issue because everything in plugin code looks normal, it’s part of the theme when it’s displaying the checkout template part. As you see plugin proceed to the checkout page with all valid parameters, so my question is why theme doesn’t show that template with order and contact information?

Since you are using the WPML plugin for multilingual configuration. BA Book Everything plugin only receives 1 page checkout in settings to display, so when you use 2nd language for website, the page checkout is not displayed properly.

kresimir
    Support Expired

Ok, then answer me does your theme has support for qtranslate, theme, elementor builder you’re using and everything what is important for funcinallity of your theme, if I switch from WPML to qTranslate is that solution?

Hi,

I asked the plugin author BA booking Object and they say this plugin supports qTranslate plugin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.