Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Translate “No products in the cart”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Manuel
    Support Expired

Hello.

I need help for translate “No products in the cart” to another language. I change in Loco Translate but the text not change.

Hi there,

About this issue, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Manuel
    Support Expired

Please explain how.

Hi,

I need to check your website, then find the cause and come up with a solution for you. Are you ok?/

Manuel
    Support Expired

I am working on a local server without internet access

The problem:

when I put the cursor over the cart icon in the menu I get a message “No products in the cart”, this is the text that I cannot translate.

Hi,

Some text will be lost when translating so that you need to override this function and edit it. Please use this function and add into file functions.php:

function freshio_cart_link() {
    		?>
            <a class="cart-contents" href="<?php echo esc_url( wc_get_cart_url() ); ?>" title="<?php esc_attr_e( 'View your shopping cart', 'freshio' ); ?>">
    			<?php /* translators: %d: number of items in cart */ ?>
                <span class="count"><?php echo wp_kses_data( sprintf( _n( '%d', '%d', WC()->cart->get_cart_contents_count(), 'freshio' ), WC()->cart->get_cart_contents_count() ) ); ?></span>
    			<?php echo wp_kses_post( WC()->cart->get_cart_subtotal() ); ?>
            </a>
    		<?php
    	}

Then edit text.

Manuel
    Support Expired

I put the code in to function.php in my child theme but nothing change

Hi,

#Case 1: Please go to Loco translate -> Plugins -> Select Woocommerce -> Search text and add translate.

#Case 2: Override file min-cart.php
    Create folder : woocommerce/cart on child-theme, then copy file min-cart.php on main theme into this folder.
    After, change edit text.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.