Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme translation and editing problems of some lines

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    angpach
    Support Expired

your help please.

1. In my account the menu on the left is not complete and I cannot scroll it (I made some edits trying to fix and nothing).
    2. I cannot delete the price rates from MY ACCOUNT since the confirmation message is not complete.
    3. I would like to know how to change the mountain image that appears in the background of the titles, I have tried and it has not been possible.
    4. The calendar within the page my account was wrongly translated is Monday: Lun, Tuesday: Mar, Wednesday: Mie (this is wrong), Thursday (Jue), Friday (Vie), Saturday (Sab) Sunday (Dom) (Note: the calendar is when a tour will be added).
    5. How can the lines of the review be changed? some do not apply for tours. Example: room
    Price
    Rooms
    etc.
    6. Despite the fact that I have set the drop-down menu to be seen when accessed from a cell phone, it is not working for me. The menu just disappears
    7. How to change the mail where they are sent, order confirmations, etc. currently says [email protected] and sends it to spam.
    8. In the search engine, on the main page, in the date selection section, the word DATE FROM appears, which should say ¿En que fecha?.
    9. ORDEN DETAILS -) ORDEN DE COMPRA, PAYMENT LATER -) PAGO POR TRANSFERENCIA. change these words in the confirmation tab

angpach
    Support Expired

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HELP

Hi there,

Sorry for late response.

#1, 2. I don’t understand this issue, please take a photo screenshot with description about your issue, I will check again

#3. Please go to Templates -> Theme Builder -> Header -> Edit Header Builder -> Edit section -> Change background: https://prnt.sc/zyf48d

#4. Your mean that translate this form: https://prnt.sc/zyg7z5 ?

#5. You need to custom code this issue

#6. I fixed it for you

#7. Please follow guide at How to Send Email in WordPress using the Gmail SMTP Server

#8. I fixed it

#9. I translated it for you.

angpach
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Please recheck your Admin web account, I can’t login your Dashboard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.