Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Mozno
    Support Expired

Hi!
    Thanks for making WPML work with the theme now.
    I am having several difficulties with WPML with your theme.

1) Fields are copied and translated correctly. I can see them in the tour settings in the admin panel.
    Problem: These fields are not displayed on the site.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pLMgJxdZgNc_dWe2Ben0x2rzII4B0iPp/view?usp=sharing
    Same with map
    Same with calendar

2) Can’t copy or translate price fields. I don’t understand how to work with them in translations.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v7P_sS6JHo04DyuxhUOVqPWlv-KkmdXP/view?usp=sharing

3) The duration field does not want to be seen in translations frontend.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eEB0El546by0Fb1YmyIql_lUNvDjfC6t/view?usp=sharing

Yours faithfully,
    Nikolay.

Hi there,

Currently Ba booking plugin is not compatible with wpml, and they are updating to be compatible with this plugin. Please wait while the plugin author updates this functionality again

Mozno
    Support Expired

Got it, thanks.
    It looks like it almost works. Except for a couple of problems.
    Okay, I’ll try to fix it or wait if it doesn’t work out.
    As always, thanks for your quick reply.

Mozno
    Support Expired

Hello.
    I found a lot of answers where you say the plugin will be updated soon and WPML will work.
    What do you mean when, say soon? A week? Month? 3 months? Year?
    I really like your theme and I have invested time and extra. finance into it. But it is useless without translations for me.
    In the documentation, you specified WPML.

Can you somehow orientate in time?

Hi,

This is up to the author of the BA Booking plugin, they are working hard to update the new version compatible with WPML in the new version. We are also not the developer of this plugin, so we are also depending on them, we hope you understand and wait for more.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Billy Nguyen.

Hi you,

BA Booking plugin just updated version 1.3.35 compatible with WPML plugin, please update and check again.

Mozno
    Support Expired

This is incredibly cool news! Thanks for letting me know here! Extremely happy.

____

I made updates and updated strings in WPML but nothing changed for me. Everything is exactly the same as in my first post in this thread. Am I missing something?

Hi,

I will report with author plugin about this issue.

Mozno
    Support Expired

Many thanks! I hope everything works and this is just my mistake.
    I look forward to a response.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Mozno.

Yes, I will notify you as soon as the BA booking plugin development team takes care of this issue

Mozno
    Support Expired

Billy, this is my issue or global?
    Have you already tested your theme with WPML? If I reinstall the theme to a blank WordPress will everything work? If so, it’s not difficult for me, i will save time.

Hi,

Please wait, we are working with BA booking plugin author to check the issue on your website

Hi you,

There seems to have been a problem during the installation and now that the data has been affected, I cannot edit bookingg objects in languages other than English.

Can I delete all the data on your website to reinstall from scratch?

Mozno
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Please check new domain, I can’t check this site: https://prnt.sc/150n5t9

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.