Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme triply login issue. menu and call

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Hussainjohar1
    Support Expired

Hi when I login backend of the site it show login account what does that mean..
    2nd I set home page and as well as tour layout from custom theme setup. but what about tour list there are two top search and list view i will like top search how can i do that.

3rd is i change the phone number in header but how can i add a link for direct call as same as in the theme.

Hussainjohar1
    Support Expired

for destination i will like the destination list 1 and for blog i will like gridview

Hussainjohar1
    Support Expired

SOME NORE ISSUES
    1. on the homepage there is signup/login when you click it will direct to to term and condition. I already set everyone can registered.

2.i want to remove (min age and max people) on each page of tour. and tell me if I can add something more over there .

3. i want the booking availability everyday so how can i do that in basic setting of object booking

as well as i want to replace text (from with date). and i want to remove the time as well in booking form

5. i want to remove the tour map, tour plan and calender and price

Hi you,

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, so I can’t check your site, please recheck your account.

Hussainjohar1
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi you,

I have just fixed all issues, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

Hussainjohar1
    Support Expired

Not all issued resolved
    1. there are no login icon in mobile at the header

2. there is sign in/register button on the home page but when you click on it.. this redirect you to term and condition page.

3. i want the booking availability everyday so how can i do that in basic setting of object booking

4.The last you remove the ticket functionality for adults, youth, child from booking i dont want to remove that functionality .. now i can’t publish object as well .. i just want the text to be removed below the slide images on the booking object pages

Hussainjohar1
    Support Expired

you remove the date functionality from the booking form as well i just want everyday availability in the basic setting of booking object.. and i want to replace text only in booking form (from to be replace with date

Hi again,

#1,2: I fixed these issues

#3. You need to add time for all dates to be able to select all dates when booking object: https://ibb.co/PDypQr9

#4. The function of booking tickets by age is displayed here: https://ibb.co/vB7fcdt
    I just removed the display above the slider as you requested

#5. Change label “from” -> “date”: ok, I resolved this issue

Hussainjohar1
    Support Expired

Hi again
    I need to remove the text from booking form which is (You have to edit “Terms & Conditions” page to replace this start content with your own.)and one thing more do i need to make another page for term and condition.

2. i want to remove the icon on every package on the home page.. please check the screenshot… https://ibb.co/HPBpmQy

3. the icon page is empty

4.on the menu i want to when someone click on tours all the tours show in top search layout

Hussainjohar1
    Support Expired

and can we add flag/country code in booking form in the contact phone field?

Hi,

We do not have preconfigured theme for these customizations, so we will charge a custom fee for your request.

Hussainjohar1
    Support Expired

I need to remove the text from booking form which is (You have to edit “Terms & Conditions” page to replace this start content with your own.)……and one thing more do i need to make another page for term and condition.

Hi you,

Please go to https://fivestartourism.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=9&action=edit and edit this page.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.