Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Unable to import the demo data (home 1)

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    frank
    Support Expired

Hi Billy

Sorry for creating a duplicated ticket as I don’t know where I can put my site admin password in a reply.

I tried it again today to import the demo data (for home 1) but after the import, it was still showing the Blog page as the homepage, and there were no products and images in the media library as well.

To make it easy for you to troubleshoot the problem, I have done the following steps from 1) – 3) according to your installation guide.

1) Install a clean version of WordPress 5.6.1
    2) Install and Active your Freshio Theme
    3) Install required Plugins on the Theme page and Activate them
    4) Go to Appearance Theme Setup – One Click To Import Demo (choose homepage style No.1)

See the attached login details on my demo site. Can you help me to import the demo data (from step 4) so that the demo site would look like your home style 1 – https://demo2.pavothemes.com/freshio/

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

Please check your site, I have just imported demo for you.

frank
    Support Expired

Thanks so much, Billy!

I can see the demo homepage now, but why the product images were not displayed although they are actually in the Media library. You can check any product on the homepage or the product image on the detail page.

Also, can you teach me how to properly import the data. What I did I miss in my step 1-4. I hope I can import it from my local development environment so that I can work on it locally. Thanks for your help.

Hi again,

I have just re-imported products for you. Please recheck.

When you can’t import via Theme Setup tool, please use WordPress Import plugin.
    Go to Tool -> Import -> WordPress -> Run Importer -> Add file import.

File import on freshio/dummy-data/content.xml

frank
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

Thanks again! In the future, when you have a new version of your theme, how can I update the theme in WordPress as I don’t know which files have been updated. Thanks!

Hi there,
    When you install the theme we have automatically created a child-theme.

Please edit everything in the child-theme to not be affected by the update process when there is a new version

To update the theme: activate the default wordpress theme and delete the current theme and install the new one

Thanks and have a nice day!

frank
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

All data is updated in freshio/dummy-data/content.xml file, you can import data from this file for your demo.

frank
    Support Expired

You mean the import xml file is located inside the theme zip file?

Hi,

Yes, you can find file data sample on folder freshio/dummy-data

frank
    Support Expired
    frank
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I have just imported all images for you, please recheck

frank
    Support Expired

Thank you!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.