Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Uncaught Error on the shop page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    VigorZenSupplements
    Support Expired

I’m getting this error on the shop page:

“Fatal error
    : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wvs_get_wc_attribute_taxonomy() in /home/customer/www/vigor-zen.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/merlin/includes/class-wc-widget-layered-nav.php:329 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/vigor-zen.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/merlin/includes/class-wc-widget-layered-nav.php(145): Freshio_Widget_Layered_Nav->layered_nav_list(Array, ‘pa_color’, ‘and’) #1 /home/customer/www/vigor-zen.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(393): Freshio_Widget_Layered_Nav->widget(Array, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/vigor-zen.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php(835): WP_Widget->display_callback(Array, Array) #3 /home/customer/www/vigor-zen.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/freshio/sidebar.php(9): dynamic_sidebar(‘sidebar-woocomm…’) #4 /home/customer/www/vigor-zen.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(770): require_once(‘/home/customer/…’) #5 /home/customer/www/vigor-zen.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(716): load_template in
    /home/customer/www/vigor-zen.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/merlin/includes/class-wc-widget-layered-nav.php
    on line
    329”

Please can you help

Hi you,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

VigorZenSupplements
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

“Error: the password you entered for the username pavothemes is incorrect.”
    I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your account.

VigorZenSupplements
    Support Expired

Hello,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

VigorZenSupplements
    Support Expired
    VigorZenSupplements
    Support Expired

Hi,

I just reinstalled the demo for you, admin accounts are not affected by this installation.
    We never delete an admin account on a customer’s website, it’s not allowed and there’s no reason to delete a customer’s admin account 😀
    Please check your website again, there may be some mistake on your part. The admin information you provide is only me and you can see, it is not public, so there is no information disclosure here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.