Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme Uneditable Activland WordPress Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RACCV
    Support Expired

Issues with Activland WP Theme

ACCOMMODATION ISSUES:

1. Editing pages of Accommodation does not work: Tried change existing Accommodation name to something new and upload and then change the content inside. But nothing in the content changed reflects on the front end.

2. Duplicating a page: Cannot duplicate/copy any page created by you. I used a duplicating plugin and duplicated a page. Edited all the contents within the html codes but nothing reflects on the front end.

Camping Tent

In the above page, I have removed the side bar Executive Lodes, Woodland Lodes, etc, but stil they appear. I have changed the contact number to my number, but still the number keyed in by you exist.

3. Creating a new page of Accommodation: I created a new page of accommodation and copied the contents from exisiting accommodation with html codes but they do not appear in regular format. Description text is just one black color and no aligment like it shows in demo pages.

https://racoutbound.com/accommodation/standard-room/

4. Cannot change the image that displays behind the accommodation tile.

https://racoutbound.com/accommodation/standard-room/

Behind the title “Standard Room” Image is fixed and cannot be removed. It gives a wrong idea to our customer that our resort looks like that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ACTIVITIES PAGE ISSUES

Activities Page is similar to the accommodation page issues.

1. If we create a new page, it wont appear in format as displayed in Demo.
    2. No facility of copying the existing demo page.
    3. Even if we create a new page and copy all the demo text contents with html code from the existing demo page, it wont display as it is shown in Demo pages.
    4. Cannot modify text contents for existing page, because the changed text wont appear in the front end. It will appear what is in demo pages only.

Off-Road Biking

1. New page added wont appear in format and design as in demo pages.
    2. If we edit the text existing demo pages, it does not reflect on the front end. I am changing the text between the text code itself but nothing is happening.

Family Adventures

I have changed the text Example Full Adventure Day to Some Adventure Day. It does not reflect the changed version at the front end

___________________ _____________________________________________________________________
    MOBILE PHONE NUMBER HEADER

Despite adding the correct phone number, when clicked on icon phone number on mobile phone produces random numbers to dial. What is the solution for this?

Family Adventures

When typing in Request Form or contact form, characters become invisible. The moment I keep my cursor name or phone, the characters become invisible. What I have typed becomes visible only after I remove the cursor from that section. How can one type without being able to see?
    Entire contact form is problem. When we try to enter our name your name section, the characters become invisible. How can one type without being able to see what they are typing? This is really senseless manipulation done over contact form. What is the solution for this? I would like character to be visible as one is typing the name and phone number etc.

About us

Only default 4 team people provided. Cannot make it 3 columns or cannot increase.

Hi there,

Please check your admin web account, I can’t login to admin dashboard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.