Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Lyreez
    Support Expired

Hello,

I have verified that my version of the UMIMO theme is not updated to the latest version that appears in themeforest. Normally I get a notification about the next theme update, but now I haven’t received any.
    How can I update the template in the simplest way?

On the other hand, I have changed the name of the template, is this a reason why it does not update automatically? Please I need help, thank you very much

Hi you,

The theme version you are using is the latest version, you do not need to update more. Notification of theme update version will be notified via emaill, you can see update instructions here: https://byduoc.gitbook.io/update-template/

Lyreez
    Support Expired

So I don’t understand why the filters of the theme don’t work well, for example, in https://shom.wedocreatives.es/shop
    When I filter by color, it does not show the products

This reply has been marked as private.
    Lyreez
    Support Expired

Good morning, I installed that plugin precisely because the one that came with the theme did not work well, I need the colors to be displayed and to filter correctly, with the plugin that the theme recommends. so please i need this to work properly..

Lyreez
    Support Expired

And Brands filter doesnt work too.

Lyreez
    Support Expired

Good morning, please can you help me with the filters, something is not working as it should, the products are not displayed correctly, the color and other filter is not the one that comes with the theme, and the filters do not work well, what is happening??

and one more thing, i’m setting the product view, and i need the product gallery to look ‘Vertical’ with the gallery on the left, but it doesn’t change, it won’t let me change it, please fix this. I need it to look like in this template:

https://preview.themeforest.net/item/umimo-furniture-store-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/32910031?_ga=2.224941593.2052659983.1655100013-385067488.1653552289&_gac=1.216340068.1654330286.Cj0KCQjwheyUBhD-ARIsAHJNM-OmkYLDR-eSXsMXKzadOVsSOpYm-y-PKiLI3qVfS29vgfh91n8Ye6YaAl6KEALw_wcB

Hi,

#1. We are testing this issue on the theme again, please wait.
    Currently, I am using filter Woo Product Filter widget for you

#2. This function is conflicting with your Additional Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce plugin, please recheck.

Lyreez
    Support Expired

Hello! thanks for your reply,

1.- ok.. I await your changes.

2.- So, I can’t use the gallery plugin? I need to show the products with that function, what is the error?

Hi,

Our theme is not compatible with your Additional Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce plugin.
    That is, if you use this plugin, the Vertical thumbnail function will not work.
    Otherwise it will work if you disable this plugin: https://prnt.sc/AQLQuI2OwEHV

Currently, this plugin is interfering with the thumbnail gallery display, causing it to change the structure and affect our theme customizations.
    So we will give you some suggestions below:
    1. Choose 1 of 2 ways: either use the Additional Variation Images Gallery plugin for WooCommerce and don’t have the theme’s Vertical thumbnail function or vice versa.
    2. We will customize the theme to be compatible with your plugin, but you will have to pay extra for this request

Lyreez
    Support Expired

ok!How much does it cost to get it working properly?

And one question, later, will I be able to update the plugins and theme without problems?

Lyreez
    Support Expired

Hello!!

ok!How much does it cost to get it working properly?

And one question, later, will I be able to update the plugins and theme without problems?

i need resolve thiss thank uu!

This reply has been marked as private.
    Lyreez
    Support Expired

cool! but the filters of the store section still do not work well, you can try with the color filter

Thanks!!

Hello,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.