Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Umimo – Furniture Store WordPress Theme Use product blocks for portfolios

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Hi, I realised that this theme has a lot of Elementor blocks that are for Products, I want all these blocks to work with portfolios rather than product. For example, I want portfolios categories and portfolios tabs instead of product categories and product tabs. Or could it simply let me include “portfolios” instead of “products” in the block when selecting which to be queried.

Let me know if it is possible. Thanks!

Product blocks

hmkitchen
    Support Expired

For context, this is core for my website because I mainly use portfolios rather than products and it wouldn’t be a woocommerce store.

So it would be great if all these products elementor blocks can be cloned to create the same but with Portfolios.

Looking forward to your reply, thanks a bunch!

Hi,

We have support for some widgets with portfolio, you can refer: https://prnt.sc/vOoQMic1FlJd
    The display of the portfolio and the product is different, so if we were going to have to change the code quite a bit you would want to clone these widgets to the portfolio. And you will have to pay for these customization requirements if you want more elementor portfolio widgets.

hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

Thanks for the prompt response. I saw the existing portfolios elementor blocks/widgets and unfortunately they are not as nice as the products elementor widgets, which is why I started this thread.

Could you let me know approximately how much would it cost for this kind of customization please?

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.
    hmkitchen
    Support Expired

It is fine for now, I was able to use the portfolio blocks to achieve some desired outcome. Thanks!

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.